http://www.sbrforum.com/ncaa-basketball/ - The Duke Blue Devils are having an off year this year, although they are still ranked in the Top 25. Improvement into elite play, though, is always just around the corner for Duke at all times.
http://www.sbrforum.com/ncaa-basketball/ - While sportsbooks list the UConn Huskies as small dogs tonight, we believe that they hold the best value for sports bettors in tonight's NCAA Finals.
Check out the full article here: NCAA Tournament Championship Picks & Predictions
http://www.sbrforum.com/ncaa-basketball/ - As we near this year's Final Four, we take another look at how the action has played out for the matchup between UConn and Florida. Where have sports bettors placed their money, and has any new betting value shown up?
Check out the full article here: UConn vs. Florida
- The Kentucky Wildcats and Wisconsin Badgers meet in the Final Four, with a
very competitive betting odds spread. Kentucky has been installed as just a
very small favorite over Wisconsin.
- The Connecticut Huskies have surprised a lot of people by reaching the Final
Four, and they will now get their toughest test of the tournament facing the
Florida Gators, who are the current favorites to win the tournament.
- The Florida Gators are the favorite to win the tournament out of the four
Final Four teams, with UConn the big longshot and Wisconsin and Kentucky priced
between 3-1 and 3.5-1.
http://www.sbrforum.com/ncaa-basketball/ - The Florida Gators have one thing in mind, and that is a national championship. It will be hard for the Dayton Flyers to stop them as they come in as ten point underdogs. Check out the value NCAA basketball picks we found for this Elite 8 match-up.
Check out the full article here: Dayton Flyers vs Florida Gators
http://www.sbrforum.com/ncaa-basketball/ - This is a great match-up of a powerful offense and defense competing against one another. Take a look at what the betting odds have in store and the NCAA basketball picks on offer here.
Check out the full article here: Wisconsin Badgers vs Arizona Wildcats
http://forum.sbrforum.com/ncaa-basketball-betting/ - SBR Videos host Peter Loshak nailed 3 out of his 4 recommended picks from the Thursday games in the Sweet 16 round of the 2014 NCAA tournament. Now he's back to cover the 4 Friday games, and give his analysis on possible line value with those games as well.
http://forum.sbrforum.com/ncaa-basketball-betting/ - The Sweet 16 round of the 2014 NCAA tournament is here, and the lines are getting tighter as the teams have fewer and fewer weaknesses. SBR Videos host Peter Loshak looks over the Thursday games for possible betting value.
- The Dayton Flyers and Stanford Cardinal have both gotten impressive upset wins in the tournament so far in 2014, and now they clash in the Sweet 16 with Stanford a modest favorite.
Check out the full article here: Dayton Flyers vs Stanford Cardinal
- The San Diego St Aztecs got two wins in the 2014 NCAA tournament, but now step way up in class taking on the #1 seed in their region, the Arizona Wildcats. The game figures to be low-scoring though, with a posted total in the low 120s.
Check out the full article here: San Diego St Aztecs vs Arizona Wildcats
- The Connecticut Huskies impressively knocked off Villanova in the last round of the 2014 NCAA tournament, and they will face the Iowa St Cyclones for their Sweet 16 game, a tough team that is nonetheless currently dealing with some injury issues.
Check out the full article here: Iowa St Cyclones vs Connecticut Huskies
- The Virginia Cavaliers and the Michigan St Spartans clash in a marquee Sweet 16 matchup of two tough, well-coached teams that play great defensive systems and have efficient, balanced offenses. It is sure to be a great game to watch, but might not be an easy game to find betting value with.
Check out the full article here: Virginia Cavaliers vs Michigan St Spartans
- The Florida Gators are the favorites to win the 2014 NCAA tournament, but they will certainly get a tough challenge in the Sweet 16 game from the UCLA Bruins, the Pac-12 Champions, and a team that is talented and peaking at the right time.
Check out the full article here: UCLA Bruins vs Florida Gators
- The Tennessee Volunteers have been rolling in the NCAA tournament since winning the Play-In game, and now they will face their toughest opponent to date in the tournament, the Michigan Wolverines.
Check out the full article here: Tennessee Volunteers vs Michigan Wolverines
© Copyright 1999-2012 SBRforum. All Rights Reserved.